School colors and important notes
- Black, white, or gray
- Uniforms should be neat and clean
- Closed toe and heel shoes with socks (flip flops/sandals are not allowed)
- Administration reserves the right to determine when student dress is appropriate.
- Parents are required to bring appropriate clothing to the main office if a student is determined not to be properly dressed.
- Students are allowed to wear uniform tops that are black, white, or gray (maroon colored-tops are reserved for eighth graders)
- Uniform tops must be plain, solid-colored, polo-styled with a collar. These tops can be either short- or long-sleeved.
- Undershirts that are visible must be white or black (solid-colored and plain)
- Uniform colored non-hooded, plain sweatshirts can be worn during the winter months.
- Hooded sweatshirts are considered outerwear and must be placed in the scholar's locker (with other jackets, coats, sport-packs/backpacks, and oversized bags/purses) for the duration of the school day.
- Uniform pants can be either tan or black
- Students are allowed to wear only khaki-styled slacks (cargo-styles, denim, wind pants, or sweatpants are unacceptable)
- Uniform style shorts/skirts must conform to the district dress code
- Bottoms must be properly fitted and not oversized
- No flared or fringed hems allowed
- No house slippers or shower shoes
- Shoes with lights, games, or sounds are not allowed
- Shoes can be of any color
Jackets & Coats
- Heavy outerwear needs to stay in lockers
- Any color
mclain school supplies
- Kleenex Tissues 2-boxes
- Lysol/Clorox Wipes 2-packages
- Aerosol-Lysol Disinfectant
- Art Supplies- colored pencils, washable markers, and construction paper
- USB-Jump Drives
- Notebook paper (Wide Rule) 5-packages
- Single subject spirals (7)
- Two-pocket folders with prongs (7)
- Large pink erasers (2)
- Copy/printer Paper (2-reams)
- Pencils (24)
- Various Colors of pens- Red, Blue, Black (1-pack of each)