To report an emergency situation in which you think someone may be in immediate danger, please call 911.
SEE. HEAR. SHARE.
You can help keep your school community safe. If you see or hear something concerning, call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or share with a trusted adult.
TIPS (Threat Assessment, Incident Management and Prevention Services) is a reporting system for students and parents to make appropriate TPS officials aware of potential threats to the safety of our students and staff. Such threats could include:
- weapons possession
- drug/alcohol use
- bullying, harassment or intimidation
- school vandalism
- physical assault
- threats of violence
- suicide risk
- abuse or neglect
- other incidents
REPORT A STUDENT/SCHOOL SAFETY CONCERN
Call 918-749-9966 to report a student or school safety concern.
Call 918-480-SAFE (7233) or email email@example.com to report a student or school safety concern.
View these TPS policies concerning bullying:
- 2119: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
- 2119-R: STUDENT BULLYING PREVENTION AND INTERVENTION
- 2119-R: PREVENCIÓN E INTERVENCIÓN DE INTIMIDACIÓN DE ESTUDIANTES
918-746-6868 Habla Esponol